Sunday, February 20, 2011

Houston, We Have A Problem

A few of you very astute blog-followers may have noticed an abrupt lapse in my blogging as of late.  I am alive and well - as is Teddy - but I have been plagued by technological problems.  First the computer died - cutting of my ability to efficiently email and bog.  Then the house phone died - making home call a rather unpleasant and costly ordeal, as I have been running through cell phone cards in a ridiculous fashion.  And of course, my woes were puctuated by the very sporatic power outages that we've been suffering here at Tenwek.

On the less-than-gloomy side, my computer seems to be recovering.  The power outages are getting more infrequent. And although the house phone is still dead dead dead - I am hoping that my time on the technology ash heap is coming to an end.

In the meantime, on Tuesday, I leave Tenwek to travel to Nairobi.  I will be preparing to jet off for my annual mission to southern Sudan on February 25.  Please be much in prayer for myself and my team!  Updates will soon be following - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment