Friday, May 4, 2012

My Interns

Some are now scattered over the Kenyan countryside, working in their "home" hospitals...Kapsowar, Nakuru, Kisii.  Others toil in the tiresome and wonderful wheel that is Tenwek...greeting me with smiles at lunch. 

There is Pride when I think of My interns and the way they finished their long year with laughter and grace.


Theirs are the hearts of servants, working hard and long...not asking for recognition. 

I am so thankful to all of those I have had on my service - past, present and future.  Thank You for reminding me of this easily forgotten fact on the days when my temper was short...and the queue was very long.  I am thinking and praying for you all always. 



Oh that You would bless me indeed
and enlarge my territory!
That Your hand would be upon me,
and that You would keep me from evil
that I may not cause pain!
1 Chronicles 4:9-10

1 comment:

  1. awww! sweet,thank you.and for all those parties,and games,and quizes too :)
    amazing how fast time flies.learnt so much,made great friends.
    will always treasure those 15 months.

    ReplyDelete